Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Only in my Dreams

I have been having these strange, vivid dreams in the past few days and incidentally all of them were about me back in my elementary school days at WMSU. I can’t recall the entire details of the dreams but I do remember the gist of it.

Dream #1: The whole Grade 6-T class was abuzz with news of exchange students coming from outside the country. I was curious too because they were going to be in my group, the Rainbow Kids. And here comes the exchange students, Amorn and Chaowarith from Thailand. Huh!?

Amorn and Chaow are my Engineering counterparts in MTHAI. I wonder what event could have triggered them being showcased in my dreams?

Dream #2: I was back in Grade 6 but I was already 3months pregnant. My bestfriend in elem., Christine, was also pregnant with her second child. She already has a 2-year old baby girl running around playing while we were having lunch inside our classroom. When the child turns around and faces me, she looks like the exact carbon copy of my sister Miriam!

It would not take a genius to figure out why I had this dream. Just the night before I was relating to Carl and Miriam some of the funny stories of Miriam when she was in her baby-toddler years. With a seven-year gap, I can clearly recall all the “nasty” things I was doing to my baby sister. =) From the eating her baby food episode (one subo for Miriam, two subo for Ate. And my mother would always wonder why Miriam is still hungry after I feed her. Now you know. ;-)) to making takas in the afternoons so I can go play with my friends (ayaw namin ng saling-pusa! Hehehe!). I can still remember how I could hear Miriam cry when she wakes up from her afternoon nap to find me gone. I’m such a bully but I do love my sister very much. She will always be our baby. =)

Speaking of dreams, Carl is also having dreams of his own. He once told me of his dream where he was a chef and he was cooking chicken curry. “Sayang hon, palpak yung luto ko”, he said. Syempre naman, I had to “bait” him. “Sige nga hon, magluto ka nga ng chicken curry.”, I said. And he took my bait! =) We had chicken curry that evening and it tasted pretty good. My hubby is turning out to be a better cook than I am! Not that I’m complaining – I am always willing to be the dishwasher. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment