Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Short Talk

I have been delinquent in updating my blog lately and its all because those darn test patterns refuse to work! I have been swamped lately with creating characterization patterns for our test programs <geek talk.. blah.. blahh.. bleeach.>. Anyway, things should start settling down in two weeks time and I can get back to being the giddy mom-to-be.

Our little darling is now 15weeks old and I have started to feel a bit of movement from him/her which I’m definitely sure is not just gas. =) In just a few weeks, Carl will be able to feel our baby too. He has been quite impatient with my tummy not getting bigger fast enough and I think he feels left out. Hehehe. =)

Oh well, this is just about my shortest entry so far. I'll have more stories next time. =)

4 comments:

  1. glads madali lang yan. feed carl all the time so his tummy will catch up with yours.=) wow almost halfway na...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello glads.. ana k. here. congrats on being a mommy soon! am sure you're very excited. enjoy the pregnancy glads.. the added pounds are definitely worth it. do check out my blog too at http://seasons.pinoyvibes.net/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You're having a baby! Congrats! Eat right and don't forget the vitamins ha! And I'm sure you'll never miss a doctor's appointment. Don't worry about getting fat (if ever), you'll lose the pounds as your baby gets older. So, EAT woman! ;-p

    ReplyDelete