Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm baaaack!!

I can't believe that its been a month since my last entry. If it wasn't for my husband's constant reminder for me to update my blog (and his constant refusal to write one of his own), I would have continued ignoring the urge to write down my thoughts.

What has been going on last February? Well, there was Feb. 14 Valentine's Day -- which I think is getting too commercialized for it to hold any real significance. So instead, we celebrated our Valentine's day last Feb. 16 which also coincides with the 7th year of us as a couple. And of course, Carl turned 28 last Feb. 24. =) Happy birthday to the man who holds my heart, the man I married, my anchor, my honey, my one love forever. =)

So that sums up February. Now on to March. =) I'm 19 weeks 5 days pregnant as of this writing and weighing in at 133lbs. I have gained 13lbs so far during my pregnancy. Here's photo of my 19 weeks bump. =)

This was taken right before our doctor's appointment last Saturday. So, do I look preggy or just plain fat? As my husband would say, I'm increasing on the sides instead of infront. =)

2 comments:

  1. ey Gladys,congrats and belated happy birthday (Tama ba?) so did you go with the OB i recommended or meron din nirecommend family and friends mo? basta panatag ka,tama ang OB choice mo. happy pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Gladys! My best wishes! I decided to blog again so I'm linking you to mine, okay?

    ReplyDelete