Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Bahay-bahayan

Seeing our almost complete house last Saturday made me realize all over again that I'm in a whole new phase in my life. I have left behind days of pancit canton dinners and spur-of-the-moment gimiks. I now have a baby on the way and a husband at my side -- and I couldn't be any happier. =)

Seeing our house was like having a medal hung around our necks at graduation. This house is the tangible product of several years of hard work - sweat and tears (on my part) included. With guidance from our parents and blessings from the one Above -- this is finally it. Our very own home. =)


House construction - January 2009


House construction (side view) - April 2009


House construction - April 2009


Model House

1 comment:

  1. very nice house glads. you have truly accomplished a lot. nakakainggit. career, husband, baby, and now, even a house. all in by 28 years old! ang galing!

    ako, hmmm. i can't even afford my own apartment. (no sweldo as fellow). my MD stands for 2 things: medical doctor. and matandang dalaga. =(

    ReplyDelete